Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Adding Channels to your roku

I have been playing around with roku for awhile and have found it frustrating that I can only get things like
local news, news broadcasts from all around the world and lame tv stations.

We want more-- Right.

Well I have researched and researched and found many great shows that you can watch for nothing.

Stop paying those high price fees-- Cut your Cable bills down to ZERO--

Shows off from: ABC, CBS,FOX,NBC,  ABC Family-- No Antennae Needed

Classics like: The Cosby Show, Golden Girls, Green Acres, Gun Smoke, Mash and many more.

Here is what I have been watching on my Roku

CSI- Criminal Minds- The Following- Hannibal- Law and Order-
DR.Who- Golden Girls- The Cosby Show-

The New Girl-

Dancing With Stars

Guess what-- I now have Youtube on my Roku



You can now even Add a Facebook Application to your Roku

Do you want to learn how?







You can purchase this PDF file today- Get access to all of the great shows you are missing on cable. Access to You tube on your television and Facebook. Updates are free. All of this for a one time fee of only $5.00

No comments: